- Unknown, feels like a cotton/poly blend. Originally a duvet cover.
- Fabric is light-weight and breezy
- Pockets are fully lined
- Cute bow at the back with triangular cutout
- Style it with a turtleneck underneath for fall
- Fits up to a 45" bust
- 36" long
- Free-fitting at the waist and hips
WHY DO WE USE SECOND HAND TEXTILES?
There is a huge excess of vintage and second hand textiles in thrift stores. If something doesn’t sell at the thrift store after a period of time - it goes to the landfill or it gets shipped out and “donated” to “developing” countries where it pollutes their land and water instead of ours. By purchasing one of our recycled dresses, you will be keeping these excess textiles from doing harm to communities.
Each dress is one-of-a-kind, and that is pretty special!
Every dress from this collection is 100% eco-friendly and TRULY zero waste. All the scraps from this project are being saved for a future project.
- Wash on gentle cycle, cold water, hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron on low if needed
Since the fabrics used for these dresses are second hand and vintage, they may show some signs of age. We think it gives the dresses more character and makes them even more special!
Model is 5'9"